Monday, May 27, 2013

The 90s Kelly-Green Dress

(Dress: Vintage 90s- Thrifted Treasure, Jewelry: Vintage & Thrifted, Watch: Guess, Shoes: Calvin Klein)
This Dress is one of those things that may not be everyone's cup of tea, its Vintage of course, i think that's pretty obvious, but to me its a treasure! I spotted it a few months back, it was a little big on me so my grandmother altered it a bit for me since these photos were taken, so its not as moo-moo now. But i just love the silhouette on this, again a 20s drop-waist silhouette is just so sophisticated to me. And i love the fabric and the colors, with a little coral lipstick ...... perfection. Also i would normally actually wear this dress with ballet flats. (i just had to jazz it up with some heals for the photos :-)) 


No comments:

Post a Comment