Friday, November 2, 2012

Burgundy is the New Black - for Fall

(Skirt: Zara, Shoes: H&M -- borrowed from my stylish sister Sivan xoxox, Clutch: vintage, Blouse: Marc Warren, Scarf wholesale from downtown's fashion district, Sunnies: Cole Haan, colorfull bracelets: Suiteblanco - a gift from my sister after she traveled to Spain) 

OK... so burgundy is the color of the fall season, just like mint was the color for spring. YOu will see alot of burgundy everywhere now, or maroon..whatever you choose to call it. I've been meaning to do a burgundy post for a while now and as i was helping my sister un-pack from her long hiatus away from L.A. (so happy to have her back) she showed me this gorgeous maroon islet skirt from Zara and her awesome maroon wedges....hence this fun post.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment